View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 07:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi there

Mark has asked you good questions.

I too am 53, as I have remarried we have 4 married children and 4 grandkids between us. I was kod playing hockey at 16, then again when I was in a car accident at 21 - came totally right afterwards, then a couple of bumps in my 30s, and then at 45 there were 2 minor bumps approx 6 weeks apart which I have never recovered from fully. There is a thread near this one called symptons which I have posted those on. I may have forgotten that my blood pressure went crazy about 4 years ago and I ended up in hospital as a result, I now take medication for that.

I keep forgetting that my mother told me that as a baby I fell off her bed, bumped my head and vomitted for a day - that in hindsight was probably the first.

Sometimes I think that I am not as bad as Mark - other times I think I am worse than he is - it is so hard to measure. I am always worried that I could be a hyperchondriac! Duh!

I have been told that my immune system is not good - I have had pnuemonia this winter and now am fighting cellulitis - I fell over a plastic container and bumped my shin - balance is an issue.

Gave up working about 2 years ago - had been working part time since the last bump in 2001. I found that I was totally exhausted and reached the end of my tether had a melt down, went home and stayed home.

The boys here will give you lots of helpful advice. I have tried just about everything and am going to try nuerofeedback if I can find somebody in New Zealand that I can trust to do it. Must drugs that I have tried have given me dreadful (as in 10/10 want to die type) headaches.

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote