View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by debee View Post
Hello
Yep I have one of the invaders unrupted! So have to have it clipped. Surgery is set to go but the wait is whew something.
Was wondering about on going symptons getting worse..does this happen?
Does anyone drive with an unruptured aneruysm?
I'm fine when setting or lying its walking and remembering ..I know what I want to say just takes a bit to get it out....I think of questions all the time and when I want to write them down I find I can't remember what it is.
I do have some vision problems and seem to be getting worse should I be worried more .
I guess I just need to vent to some that have been thru this. I wish there was a chat room . If anyone knows or would like to take the time to respond I sure do appreicate it!
Thank you for listening
Hi Debee,
I had a ruptured aneurysm and it was clipped in Jan 2008 at age 45. I was driving when I had a terrible headache. Fortunately I was able to drive myself to the nearest hospital (in Manila). My recovery was really excellent and was back to work in 10 days. I still have one more unruptured peri-callosal aneurysm less than 2.5mm . I still drive since driving is inevitable and do not think much about my second one. I do have fits of forgetfulness and in fact when I make presentations during board meetings I find myself at a loss for words and it's just embarassing...I just try to be funny and make sure that I do not make a complete fool of myself...Cheer up, life is good!
Disay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote