View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Mary,

Good luck on your pain pump. You have been through way too much already.

Hi Sandy, I do think meditation is a good thing but with the thing about living in the present, I think you have to get the pain to a level that you even want to keep living.

I remember when I first started down my journey of pain in 87, at the time it wasn't the RSD issue, it was others, but it took me until around 2006 to get to where I could start funtioning some again.

Bill was gone 3 years today and boy have I had to step up to the plate. He did everything for me. Go to store and deal with the boys. Now the store isn't so bad for me to do but dealing with teenagers. OMG. My Dr. told me that they have hormonal issues just like women. Dustin has got through it and now Devin is going through it. They have the mood swings and hot flash things. Didn't know that.

I really think though that even with meditation, prayer or whatever people are doing for their pain, it's a long journey to get to where you can live in the present.

Mary, good luck on the pump. I think that would be the better choice then the SCS'

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote