View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Thanks

Thanks Rach, Kate, Pat, Sue, Ally and Annie.

Finally all the wake stuffs have been settled. I'm taking comfort too that I was able to spend his last moments with him. Though it all happened so quickly that I really wish there was more time. Thats the greedy side of me. =) I'm glad mum's doing okay too. I guess all of us take comfort in knowing that he's in a better place now, and does not need to suffer anymore. Best of all, he can eat whatever he wants to now. I do hope there are buffets up in heaven. Lol...

As for me, its been a pretty rough week. Right after the wake ended on Friday, I started feeling sick. Experienced extremely giddy spells, and was feeling nauseous, and started vomitting on Saturday night. Could see my dinner in the vomit. Lol... Finally went to see a doc on monday and got some meds. So literally slept the whole week away, am feeling much better now. I now realize that when i over exhaust myself, my limbs start trembling, its like they have no more strength and can only tremble once I try to lift them. Looks real ugly when they do so. =/ On the other hand, my GP gave me a very good suggestion, which was for my neuro to write my condition down on a piece of paper so that I could bring it to my GP or docs I see when I have other symptoms like the giddiness. Shall ask my neuro to do so when I see him this week or next.

Meanwhile, thanks for everyone's concern and prayers. am so sorry I havent been checkin in a lot, the meds make me too drowsy I literally wake up to eat then sleep again.
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote