Old 11-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Wow...that is really interesting!

How much do you pay for the seeds? Do you mind my asking?
Hi Mrs. D.

Not at all, Are you kidding, you can ask me anything you like. I get most of my seeds from handypantry.com. I get my broccoli seeds from sprouthouse.com because they are much less costly than anyone else. All websites sell organic sprouting seeds. The most popular website is sproutpeople.com. I go on a yahoo sproutpeople message board also.

When I buy my seeds from handypantry.com, I select the 5 lb option. It comes in a can. Costs about $26 and change for the 3 part salad mix that I get. That's broccoli, radish and alfalfa. All organic. I always pop ALL seeds in my freezer to kill any larvae that might be lurking. I have one in my freezer right now. I'll take a photo so you can see. This is so cool. I can actually show you my 5 lb can of seeds.

Some people buy 100 of pounds of seeds (they are survivalists, and they are BIG into storage.

We are all sprouters there and YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M LEARNING.

I'm glad I was able to share these photos with you guys on this forum.

I also have some photos from the Neuropathy support group that Alan and I went to on Thursday night. I'd like to share these but I don't know where I should post the photos. Can I post them here? There are only 2 photos. We have the meeting in the CBS building in NYC, and they did the movie on pain management. We didn't get a full crew but I wanted people who live in NYC and who have neuropathy, well, I wanted them to see what the room looked like just in case they ever get a notion to drop in.

So if I can't post the photos here, do you know where I might do this?

Be back in a jif and I'll post a pic of my 5 lb can of sprouting seeds.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-21-2009)