View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart oh dear

that's really terrible.

can someone intervene for you? anyone whose "style" you trust that could go over and ask them to quiet it down?

it really is not right. legally, it is a little complicated, but if they are really loud they probably are illegal. see there are established decibel levels ... based on your area, it is not a country-wide or state thing. if they do not exceed those as heard from a certain distance, the law will not intervene. one step might be to get information on whether they are within legal limits or not. if you are in a quiet residential area... chances are they are not. i am assuming you are in the US. i do not know too much about this but i know even less (zero) about other countries).

i am starting to re-evaluate the Il Divo proposition too. Do you think your soundsystem could OUTBLAST theirs? or could you start yours up as soon as they shut theirs down? sort of like, if you're gonna stick the dog's nose in it, you have to do it as soon as he's done it, or he won't be associate it with the action of doing it much less think it is not appreciated.

sorry you have this chronic auro-neural assault going on. if i were there i would talk to them for you, i really would.

~ waves ~
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote