View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 02:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Help. Looking for answers.

On 10/31/09 I went to a concert. I have been to many,many concerts. I was there 30 min or so, I felt like someone stabbed me in the back of the head with a hot poker, I remember asking my boyfriend to take me to the bathroom and the next thing I remember is waking up in the emergency room 25 minutes later. From what I was told I stiffened up and fell without trying to break my fall. I hit a wood dance floor with my full weight. I did not bite my tongue,or cause any damage to myself except for a large gash on my jaw bone. I was diagnosed with a level 3 concussion. My Dr thinks I had a seizure. I went through a MRI that came out normal. I was referred to a neurologist who has scheduled a EEG test in 2 weeks. I have mid short term memory loss still, and my eyesight went from near 20/20 to needing progressive bifocals. I am still dizzy, and have pressure in my head. I do not have bad headaches. Dr took away my driving privileges and has not let me go back to work. Any thoughts? I am an otherwise healthy woman. I have never had a seizure or fainted before. I am 39 years old.
natscoolma is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (11-23-2009), Hockey (11-21-2009)