View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 07:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It was AWESOME! The theater had 5 or 6 screens going, with staggered starting times. Since I had bought tickets online early, I was one of the lucky ones who got into the 12:01 AM showing. It was so fun getting to see it with a house full of excited nuts like me, who were totally into the movie. I really thought someone might pass out or have a coronary when the first shirt came off! There were just these gasps and shrieks coming from all over. I was actually surprised at how many guys were there, since the first one was more of a chick flick, but I'd say at least 1/3 present were male. This one does have amazing action scenes and male rivalry.

Just to top off the evening, I had developed a severe bladder infection and went straight from the theater to the ER. There was NO WAY I was going to miss seeing my movie just because I was peeing blood! I ended up getting kudos from the ER staff for the nastiness of my urine sample and IVantibiotics. I didn't get home until 6 AM. Do I know how to party or what?

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."
msarkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-21-2009), SandyC (11-21-2009)