Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face hmmm... basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
could be both
although you are tapering really slowly so that is good.
I think it was the increased stress.
You aee a sensitive woman and maybe your senses are more accute?
anyway to make a place for yourself in the basement?????
privacy!
Thanks Beth,

i very much value your input.

hee hee... basement for privacy... i have thought of that more than you would believe. what i meant by basement though, is the garage. and what is in the garage, is my boxed up stuff, and a lot of dust! lol. NONETHELESS! i HAVE thought of it, which is pretty wild! (hey, there is a light in there ... no heat tho! )

definitely today senses more acute... or less of a senses-to-brain filter in place. it did get better as the day went along though. this morning i was asked to do dishes and had planned to go out and wanted to do neither. i forced myself to do the dishes and focused really hard on the water and suds on my hands and stuff... i think that is called increasing "mindfulness." then i plowed on with the stuff from yesterday, which got me more frustrated, but also distracted from the "general ARGGGHH" feeling i had waking up. i was nicer to my parents. i felt good about doing stuff. i didn't get the results i wanted but even "eliminating options" means at least the path of what to do next is clearer. i feel better/calmer now. hopefully the stress was a major contributor - yesterday i got really frustrated with not finding the software i needed and then not being able to install some other stuff... the up side is i'm actually DOING STUFF which is flippin' amazing!

we'll see what tomorrow brings... i have to get out and go to a little shop in town to see if they have a scanner. they also sell cigarettes so they might be open sunday. when my wallet got stolen, i lost their business card, so i couldn't call today to find out.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-21-2009), Brokenfriend (11-21-2009), Dmom3005 (11-22-2009), Isis (11-22-2009), Mari (11-21-2009)