View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Ha Waves

It's hard to tell. I've been through things like that,and sometimes it's impossible to time,or know what to do.

I decided to slowly withdraw from Xanax years ago,and I did it very,very slowly over a long period of time,in which I felt comfortable to do it. After about four months I was down to a tiny piece.

My anxiety kicked back in slowly,and then hit me real hard. I was out of town,and when I got home,I felt like I was having a heart attack. My friends drove me to my parents house. My parents called my Pdoc,and he put me on a strong dose of Xanax,and the pain went away,and I felt better. Unfortunately I had panic attacks for several months. My parents let me stay there for six months. It was a awful experience. Everyone around me didn't know what to do,or say.

I had obsessions also that where increasing.

I made a mistake in trying to get off of my medication. I was filled with emotion about it. Please be careful. I don't want you to go through what I went through. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-21-2009), Dmom3005 (11-22-2009), Isis (11-22-2009), Mari (11-21-2009), waves (11-21-2009)