View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 11:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Blast. I hope kotter hasn't vanished yet- I had given up hope of anyone responding. Unfortunately, the forum won't let you send e-mails through it until you have 20 posts, so I'll have to try a private message. We'll see.

Mrs_Bennet, your reply to me on this thread is visible to everyone. I see that you're switching from tegretol to neurontin. I hope you can get to a dose that will control the pain, soon. If I may ask, do you know how yours got started? I've not really gotten to speak with anyone else about their experience before.

I've had glossopharyngeal neuralgia for 10 years, now. The first pain attack I had while having a very violent coughing attack. I'm not sure if it was to blame, or my impressive track record with strep throat as a kid. Regardless, here I am.

I'm in the process of tapering off my meds (going into remission, I hope!) but have had a bit of a set-back these past few days. Still, I'm doing much better than this time last month.

Let me know how you're doing. I hope you're feeling better than when you posted last!
semcsquared is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote