Thread: Worried Sick
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 03:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoolf View Post
Well the phone rang again and she was very kind in explaining that they now want me to have an angiography to see what is the best way to reach my aneurism so that they can coil it. Its has a neck and is about 7mm at its widest on the artery leading to my left eye. Am hoping they find an extremely good way to get there!!

I felt pretty emotional after the call as had not realised it was so close to my eye - guess I just have to get over it.............

So now they send me the appointment and I guess it will be a few hours in the hospital for the angiography. Does anyone have any info about this?

I'm looking after poorly husband at the moment as he has just had his right knee replaced. He's in a lot of pain but this should lessen. I doubled his painkillers last night - hopefully this was OK. I looked up the dosage on the internet and he is meant to take 150mm a day when the maximum dosage is 400mm. The physio and blood tester arrive this morning so should get some input from them if my Dutch is up to it. I was worried that his ankle looks very black/bruised. Honestly you do feel as though you have been strung up and left out to dry after one of these ops. I'll just shut up now.

Big hugs everyone

Hi how are things going with you I also findmyself looking for information before I set myself up for this next journey.
Laanka
lannka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-05-2010)