View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Annie,
I have been pretty busy with my little one, and we have a possible move to Ohio I have been reseaching...Other than that I am doing much better than I was 2 months ago...

As to the pain, I don't notice it until night when I'm laying down...I don't have any other conditions than MG and low Thyroid, but it's more of an aching sore pain that starts at the joints (hips, knees,ankles and toes) and radiates around.....I think it starts in my joints, but it's hard to pin down the source, sometimes it feels like it's the muscles...when I wake up I feel fine. Other than the normal morning weakness and tenderness in my sternum from my surgery....

I did tell them about some pain I was having...When I start getting weak and need my next dose of Mestinon, if I use my muscles to walk or lift...when my mesti kicks in, my muscles are sore all over, like I worked the out really hard....She said that kinda goes with MG and just to take the Tylenol or Advil...Just wondering if anybody else has this kind of pain, and if it's associated with the MG?

Thank you Annie,

Jess
sugrkiss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote