View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I am so sorry about your daughter diagnosis. Hopefully she has good doctors that will treat her RSD aggresively & have caught it early. That is her best chance of any type of remission. If her Pain Managment Doctor or Ortho think she needs a Neuroligst I am sure they will send her to one. If you want a second opinion (or thirs in this case) or are not happy with the treatment plan then see one. I dont currently see a Neurologist and have had a RSD DX's (disgnosis) for 2 1/2 years. I have had to go occasionaly when my PM (pain managment doc) had needed a test done he couldnt do but I dont see him regularly. I think some people see Neuro in place of Orthos or other docs. Its really who will treat you & you work the best with. RSD is a tough disease to find good doctors. Many of us & have had a hard time even getting a diagnosised. Let alone finding good doctors to treat us & treat us well. If you find good doctors stick with them. It sounds like they are doing well by your daughter. I really hope for the best for you & your daughter. Take care.
dennyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-22-2009), Kakimbo (03-15-2010), loretta (11-22-2009)