View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'd be afraid to hire someone off of Craigslist. They'd clear my room alright!

I'm almost wondering if when the electrician gets here, if I offer him some cash to move the desk for me...at least get it out of the room. Either that or see if the boyfriend can come over earlier in the day before he works (offer him money too...he's really short this month on that) maybe he could help me get that desk out too.

Either that, or I'll get an Allen wrench and see if I can get the desk out, one piece at a time. Too bad my cousin that put the desk together for me no longer talks to us. I'd offer the desk to him, or try to get him to come over and move it for me. But...there's been a bit of falling out. (his wife is a whacko-has-more-than-just-A-screw-loose person.)

I could offer the desk to a neighbor...on the condition that they come get it. Too bad my sister and brother-in-law havent moved here yet. I'd give them the desk.

If I can just get it out of the room, we can store it in my dad's office till we can get it out of the house.

Ooo! I can go get some of those slider disk thingies to put underneath and see if I can slide it out! Maybe we can do that? I'll have to see if Walgreens still sells those...or Wally World (Walmart) Time for a trip to WalMart's Gadget aisle!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote