View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 07:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawes26 View Post
Hello everyone,

I am new to the community and wanted to get some advice.

I have been diagnosed with FMS and have had some trouble finding relief from the disorder. Please help, as I am male and their does not seem to be much support for men with this disorder. I am only 30 but I feel like I am 70. I lost my job earlier this year because of FMS and basically I cannot do anything. My doc has tried about every drug possible and we have finally landed on Lyrica. I do believe that it is mildly helping, but I do not feel it is helping enough.

I recently joined a gym in attempts to help with the FMS, and I have attempted to change my diet. However, I am just not seeing the improvement I want. I am very aware of the fact that their is not any "get better fast button," but I feel like their is still more that I can be doing. I just don't know what to do.

So I am asking for any and all suggestions from diet to exercise, and also holistic approaches.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
see if you can find a DAN! doc that will take adults.....make sure that your thyroid has been thoroughly worked up.....trying a gluten free/grain free diet MAY be of help.....good luck
pabb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (11-24-2009)