View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Laureen,

So you know exactly what I mean about worrying about going to the dentist! I have some sensitive nerves in my upper gums, but if the hygenist who does the cleaning stays on the teeth, I'll be fine.

My previous dentist was wise enough to know that my TN pain was not a tooth problem when I went to him before my diagnosis. But he didn't know about TN at all and never read the literature I brought him, despite being a friend of ours. He sold his practice a few years ago and the man who bought it knows all about TN and is very sympathetic. He and the hygenist always check to see how I'm doing.

Like you I figure this will be a test. I didn't think it was fair to cancel this close to the appointment (which is tomorrow). And the teeth really need it cause this bout of pain kept me from cleaning well for awhile.

I hope your daughter's play went well and you had a great weekend. I had a busy day from 10 to 9:30 yesterday and did fine with it. But I'm having problems with heartburn and more dizziness (maybe the dizziness is from the increaed meds for the heartburn).

Have a great Thanksgiving!