View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:15 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face doing ok... sort of

doing much better today nerves-wise. i think what is also happening is, recently, my sleep wrapped around and i have been waking up about the same time as the parents, or after them. more often, i am awake long before they are, or i wake up after they have gone out.

the thing is, when i wake up i like to have peace and quiet for a while. that has always been the case - normal for me. like i can watch tv and stuff but i will have it on a really low volume - which i can hear well, provided no ambient noises interfere. or if i listen to music, it has to be pretty soft, gentle music, in the morning, and low volume. NO THRASH METAL!!!

the parents are like, from full off, to full on. so, if they are here and awake or waking, when i am waking up, no peace and quiet during the time i am still coming to grips with my senses.

anyway. problem today is can't get butt in gear to get the stuff i need done. and i'm worrying about it too. i keep trying to argue myself out the door, but it isn't working. this is part of my action block and i don't know what that is about. i know lately it has been less, but today is not one of those days.

i have decided to can my exploratory mission to the little shop here, and go straight to the one in the city as i have to go half way there anyway, just to get another thing done. the cost is not much more. i would still have time to get ready and catch the next bus... i think that would be in time to make it back for dinner and not get people mad. but i have sub-zero inclination.

i will shoot for tomorrow i guess. i can't remember if the shop in the city is open all day or if they close in the middle. here things close for like 2-3 hours. i think they close. maybe i can find their phone number and call to get their hours. that would at least be something....

thank you all for listening....

~ waves ~ who is stuffing her face
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (11-24-2009)