Old 11-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
i can't remember if the shop in the city is open all day or if they close in the middle [...] maybe i can find their phone number and call to get their hours. that would at least be something....
i found them on the internet and their hours were posted.
i went to save their number in my cellphone and a bulb lit up in my head... maybe i did when i went there last time... indeed i had.

silly wabbit! well, just as well i didn't remember having the number. finding the hours on internet was free - the call would not have been.

ok. now to do some dishes... sigh.

regarding MY TAPER

next dose cut is scheduled for Friday but i might put it off till after this deadline. or i could cut by only one drop which will drop my level only negligibly.

The flip side is i wonder (from having gained energy) if the benzo might have been robbing me of energy/motivation all this time. Maybe my "block" isn't just psychological ... maybe there is some chemical apathy in there! I could use more of that "good energy" right now!

anyway i see my pdoc on Thursday so i will tell him all of this stuff, see how i feel then, and see what he has to say about everything.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-23-2009), Brokenfriend (11-24-2009)