View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 11:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Dear Beth

I sooooo do not mind. Quite the opposite! I miss having cats! I enjoy hearing your "cat-tales"

Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
The kitties are fighting at times youngest hattie is such a bully she bites hazel's( yearling) ears and hazel cries....cats will be cats, they play fight like this all day. chase each other around they really get along well until hattie gets too worked up and really goes after hazel and fur goes flying. Harriet (11 yera old) just sleeps most of the day ......just thought I would share this with you...hope you don't mind.
bizi
i hope Hazel learns to "cope" soon though... for her sake.

I once lived with a kitten who, just introduced and maybe 8 weeks old? used to literally chase and assault a very tranquil but long and lanky 6mo old male... who was already established in the household. like, territory? what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine, and your tail is mine too... hey, it moves, *bat, bat, swat* ... The "poor" older kitten would just move his tail, change seat... in general try to stay out of the way... even go hide... with the odd vocalized complaint. the little one used to set up ambushes ... steal up on the couch and wait for him to walk underneath then, pounce down on him, fangs and claws flared!

She was agrrrrrrrrrrressive, boy! You know, she climbed up my legs *through* my jeans when i was getting their food once. can you say OUCHY OUCHY OUCHY OUCHY OWWWWWWWWWCHEEEEEEE!!!!! and, thank goodness i was wearing full length jeans, for i doubt bare legs would have made any difference to her!

yes cats will be cats. gotta love 'em. and you can find quite some characters... like people.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (11-23-2009), Brokenfriend (11-24-2009)