View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Renee! Wassup? If you ever want to go out to lunch or something, I'm kid-free on most Mondays and Thursdays.

I'm taking massive horsepills for the UTI, which seem to be working. I may need to schedule a "bladder lift" since this has been a recurrent issue.

I dragged DH (totally against his will) to see New Moon on Saturday nite with me. He was uncomfortable with all the estrogen at first, but then he got into the story and agreed later that it wasn't *complete* torture. We were late getting there and had to sit on the 2nd row, in the middle of the abovementioned swooning young girls. He was rolling his eyes at all the onscreen shirtlessness. I explained on the way home that this is an integral part of the story, because the werewolves' clothes don't transform with them and they have to carry them around. Also they have a body temp of 108.

Next I have a date to go with my MIL. Can't wait to see what she thinks! She taught middle school for 30 years and just retired, so she should be able to relate to the swooning girls.

"Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time, and annoys the pig."
msarkie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (11-23-2009)