View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 05:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Helpful in the everyday stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy s View Post
How about an update, Rick? And anyone else who's trying the DXM.

Did you see the W5 show on MS and poor venous return? (Dr. Zamboni in Italy). There were studies on this years ago that no one picked up on. I figure it's people who have a very personal interest and know how to research who are going to find an answer for us.
Wendy,

I obviously can't speak to the neuroprotective properties as I only started this therapy, but I will say that symptomatically I really do notice a difference. My med "on" window has widened a bit (I'd say it started more dramatically with an hour longer of "on" time but has leveled off to more like 30 min.), but the dramatic change has been there's more 'communication' between the meds and my system. Much less dyskinesia, and I feel like I do much better under stress with it. The most dramatic change is in the morning dose of DXM- it really kick drives my other meds into working right away. I am currently taking a scant 1/2 teaspoon at night before bed and another 1/2 tspn in the morning before work. I hope there is a long term benefit

Laura
Conductor71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote