View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
give you permission to be published on the internet? It's a verys special concer for folks on disabitiy...
Normally signed releases are required... Sorry to be such a curmudgeon, but look at tht lady from Canada and what her 'face book' posts got her? - ju
What does being in a photo (at a PN Support group meeting), have anything to do with disability. And yes, everyone knew they were in the photo. The purpose of my taking the photo was to get people to see what the meeting was all about. What I didn't show in the photo were the walkers that some people used to get into the room. And most of the people get to the meeting via Access-a-ride (which is a disability transport service).

I asked the guy who ran the meeting "Would it be all right if I took some photos so I can put it on the Neurotalk website"? He said "good idea"

I think there's a big difference between this, and what that poor lady on Facebook had happen to her. And that lady was told by her doctor to "go on a vacation" for her depression.

I'd like to see a disability board take a look at my photo (and we were watching a 90 minute video on pain management for Peripheral Neuropathy), well, I'd like to see anyone put a negative spin on that.

I see your point but I did get permission.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote