View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:42 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

I think they will get on okay... Try not to be tense with Rocky, as he will feel that tension and think "something is wrong".

My son has a tortie...and the vet he goes to says, all torties are "crazy"...some generalization they have about breeds!

She was a very active kitten, she would fly thru the air literally, leaping here and there, and remained small for a long time. I thought she was a midget for a while there! LOL I nicknamed her microkitty.

But she has porked up now finally. She is strange...gets stranger everyday. She did not adapt so well, during his recent move. The other two don't seem to mind as much. But the Tortie is slinking around and acting strange still after 3 weeks!

So I hope your new tortie kitten is more "normal".... heheheheh.

Keep us up on the latest kitten news...for many of us, it is as close to a kitten we can get!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (11-24-2009)