View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:53 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Has anybody tried Topical Magnesium Oil for foot pain? I use it for SFN whereever it strikes or for attacks and it acts quickly(like within 5 minutes)like a dose of Neurontin. It is worlds for your nerves and body in general then Neurontin. In fact Neurontin and Lyrica and other drugs will only make situations worse down the road. When I am able to post links, I will do so. I am not a salesman, just someone who has been dealing with this stuff for awhile and trying everything.

I think there is alot of deception by Big Pharma and mainstream doctors. In other words, they give you a pharmaceutical for one thing and it causes 5 other problems. Then they tell you, that is natural as you spiral downwards. I have found things on the alternative side of medicine without this negative action. In fact quite the contrary. Magnesium is natures(Xanax). This stuff stops my pain fast and relaxes me bigtime. It also is very energizing as opposed to Neurontin/Lyrica which make you fall asleep. In addition, it is also a mineral which a good portion of the world is deficient in causing a whole host of problems. I take this along with an ayurvedic herb called Gotu Kola and I feel much better than taking the Neurontin.
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote