View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 10:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning Jan from East Tn!!
I think we will be having the same kind of weather as you describe
I decided to not weigh myself this morning since I noticed I am getting the scale addiction going (this is a weight loss thread...right???.......I am sorry if I screwed up )
I am debating on whether or not to go to my gym and try the pool walking out today....have lots of pain and kind of feeling iffy about taking that step, like what if it makes it worse??
I tried to uoload a avator I used on another board and it said it was too big...wish I knew out to make things like that work!
I decided to join this group here since my other place sometimes go down and I really do much better when involved with a support group.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote