View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if it's too late to send a hand-written thank you note to ((Ms. Alffe)) for my visit this summer.

I wonder if I can thank her again for introducing me to that wonderful music by ... oh crud, I just forgot. OH Rod Stewart's awesome 'old-time' music. Love it. Love the one with Queen Latifah.

I winder if ((Duck)) is feeling any better. Now it seems I'm getting sick again, though I never know whether it's that strange 'fibro flu' that comes and goes.

I wonder if Duck will winder again.

I wonder if I can give sweet ((Goofy)) an extra hug today.

I wonder if ((Sista Tina)) knows that I try to do just that...smile at strangers. Feels good.

I wonder how I got all caught up cleaning my refigerator when I came home with groceries. Geesh, who cares? Nobody but me sees it.

I wonder that I found out by way of my mom today that the kids plan to stay at my house tomorrow night. LOL I wonder when my daughter will inform me of this!

I wonder why the Young and the Restless is having Thanksgiving today.

I wonder at how my soaps, per usual, have frustrating story lines. Fire those writers!

I wonder that this Mudslide tastes pretty good tonight.

I wonder what everyone will do for Thanksgiving and if I can give everyone Thanksgiving hugs.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-25-2009), barbo (11-25-2009), reyn (11-24-2009)