Thread: why Me..!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 07:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default You are not alone

I hate to say this but I think everyone that suffers Chronic pain has either been in your situation,or after years of frustration,is still in your situation. I have been a chronic sufferer since birth ,starting with Scoliosis.That was painful enough,but then in my desperate seach to "not" have to go on narcotics;I found my way into a Chiropractors office,where I "really" got messed up.(Note: you can not straiten out ones back through cracking and stretching) Now I have no choice but to be on Med's.I've been on them for over 10 yrs now,so I've also suffered every side effect,and withdrawl;off every med.while I was re-setting my toterance,than I like to think about.I have been though every negative thought and emotion there is.I still have them on bad days.The best advice I can give is, if you know that you will be treated for life..give everything, and every treatment a fair shot at working.I have good Dr.s,lousy insurance.Unfortunately I am disabled for life,and feel sentanced to misery for the duration of it.So,I know where you are at,but all I can say is the worst thing you can do is stress yourself out .Stress=Pain.Try as much spiritual relaxation technics as you can bare,and try a support group, so you won't feel like you are the only one out there suffering.Keep in mind,there is always someone least deserving of suffering,suffering.(small children,animals,ect.) I do not know your ailment,but one thing I do know,is you are not alone;and most are here because we are all frustrated;and feel like no one else could possibly understand what it is like.
AndieB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (03-09-2010), tamiloo (03-10-2010)