View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 09:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer80 View Post
I have been having some stomach trouble anyway but if I try to do to many supplements it seems to get worse. I think it is the alpha lipoic. Does anyone else have this trouble. The other supplements I take are fish oil, ALC, NAC, Bentofomide(recently), ubiquinol, d3, allone multi powder. Thanks.
The Alpha Lipoic Acid puts upsets my stomach as well and puts me in left field big time to where I can't process. I tryed over and over to take it with food and other methods. Since ALA is such a robust chelator, I personally think it is trying to pull metal out that is stubborn and that is what's giving me the hard time. It really turns me into a vegetable, I have a serious (detox??)reaction every time I take it. In addition to it spiking my reflux. Ubiquinol can have a milder but similar effect after taking(I take this a couple times a week). I use GliSODin, Pomegranate, Selenium and Grape Seed extract as well as others like NAC, Curcumin and Holy Basil here and there. Starting to take Vitamin C again as well.
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote