View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty
She's precious! I just want to cuddle her!

Did she get any of her shots at the vet visit? They can sometimes cause them to sleep alot. I remember when we took Tigger to the vet to be checked out he slept all day after we got home.

I hope Rocky likes his new friend. Give him a few days to get used to the idea. After a while they'll be inseparable.
No shots yet Kelly. She's still too young. I have to take her back at 8 weeks old to get them, and to get her second worming dose. They told me that there's a half price spaying/neutering in February too. The regular price is $295 for laser surgery. They're pretty expensive compared to the one my sister goes to out in the sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD
Oh, she is just lovely! Such nice markings!

Oreo was pretty sedate and slept alot from her shots. She also came from a busy home with kids, and other cats, and was depressed when we had her at first. She used to wander around calling for her littermates. But she perked up after about 2 weeks. She was larger than your kitten. (about 12weeks old).

You'll have lots of fun with this, one, I predict!

Thanks for the pictures...I love looking at them!
Well she's been very active since that initial nap.
When I got up this morning, Rocky was giving me my morning bath and I could here her mewing in DS's room, it's just a tiny squeak. I'm sure Rocky heard that during the night.

She slept with DS though he kept putting her down, afraid he'd roll over on her. Also, she'd start clawing him with her tiny pincushions and it woke him up several times. She should keep Rocky busy once they get acquainted.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (11-25-2009)