View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

oh, she is soooo little! Very cute, adorable.

I'll have to check here each day for my "kitten fix"...LOL

She looks happy and healthy. Maybe she will not be a typical tortie? She has some calico in her. And they are usually mellow.

My son's cat is all dark.
This is a link to his most recent picture.

We gave him that cat shelf for his new home. The tortie is on the right...she is certainly no longer "microkittie" LOL.
The tabby is the cat that adopted him last Nov...ran in the door as he exited to the dumpster. So he kept her. She was very thin, but otherwise healthy. She is very smart too. She goes nuts if they bring home any fried chicken, or french fries from a fast food place. He keeps the trash in a locked cabinet! I guess she lived on garbage for a while before choosing his place to crash. (We think she saw the other cats thru the window, and decided it was a good place to get help).

Thanks for the videos... they were FUN!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (11-25-2009)