View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 12:55 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hi momof4

Total Bummer to be facing these dramatic issues during the holidays....!
I peek in at the RSD section from time to time although i've been told my issue is PN (Peripheral Neuropathy) in both legs....Your post really caught my eye due to the SCS you are contemplating....I have decidied to go thru with it and am waiting for my trial date.....I have many inhibitions about it and have done (probably too much) surfing the web trying to get all the input from the patients who've done it.....for alot of folks it has been a Godsend....then it seems they disappear from the forums and go on with their lives cause they have no need to seek the forums....
There ARE several still here on this wonderful forum - just type in the 'search' Spinal Cord Stimulator and you will get their input....
PLEASE keep in touch on how your experience unfolds!
Also wanted to ask if you know what triggered your RSD in your arm? Did you have an injury? For the life of me I have NO idea what caused BOTH of my legs to BURN persistently for the past 5 years. It's been a complete nitemare!
Just know - you have support and prayers coming your way!
My main concern is making sure i do everything correctly during the SCS trial....it is such a huge decision.
Stay in touch !
Best wishes
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-28-2009), loretta (11-25-2009), RNcrps2 (01-18-2010)