View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 03:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by krank View Post
Has anyone have this little demon jump around like this. I have had RSD for about a year and a half starting in my right ankle and progressing through my whole foot. Now I am feeling this intense burning in my right hip socket. My right knee and thigh seem to be fine. Thanx Krank
Hi Krank,
I'm so sorry you are having this intense spread and burning. I have full body RSD plus internal. Everyone is different in some ways, but a lot of us do have spread. Keep moving. When I first got RSD I froze up my left shoulder-took a lot of pt and massage therapy, remission over a year then out of the blue right shoulder frozen-more therapy and massage therapy- another nice remission of over a year. Then hand froze up while water skiing. more therapy and massage treatment. never was diagnosed with rsd. hand frozen flat- doc says RA, wrong- went to a well know doc in another state-sports injury ortho diagnosed me in 1 minute. neuclear med tests confirmed. got a good neuro and ortho hand back home and got into pt. Because of delay got half of hand motion back, but grateful to have some movement. That's when it started to move to other hand and then feet etc. head to toe. But I keep moving, and have full use of body, except left hand is partially frozen.
Have you thought of having a hip bone scan to see what shape your hip is in. We get bone loss with RSD. Hope you have a good nero with rsd experience.
Swimming 86 degree temp brought back my curling toes to normal. Swimming is one of the best exercises-need temp to be no cooler than 86.
Diet is very important. If you are interested in what foods are good for us, give me a pm and I'll list my Dr.'s thoughts. Take care, I'm so sorry for your spread. loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
krank (11-26-2009)