Thread: Fava Beans
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default RE-Fava Beans Nov 25

Well, it is amazing. ..the fava beans are still doing beautifully. They are in rows/ staked and tied florida weave style (like tomato growers use for large plantings) They are supposed to be ok down to 24 degrees....we shall see! I made leaf/ flower tincture. ..and have had amazing results so far . I have been using 1 drop before bed & one drop in the morning. The evening drop seems to keep my leg from unwanted movement so that I can sleep. The morning dose seems to alleiviate my PD symptoms for which I am grateful. It also helps my friend who was diagnosed 20 yrs ago. So far, she is very comfortable eating the young beans with a very low dose of sinemet ( she takes one 10/100 tablet daily ..split into four doses) & is doing very well. I just wish there was a medical scientist that was interested enough to test what I have made. If it is an illusion, I hope it lasts forever. Just wish everyone could see our bean patch. Hopefully , we will have pictures to share soon. For now, our non-clinical study goes on and I will keep you all posted .
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote