View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandel View Post
Ok I was pretty tired when I posted this last night, there is a whole lot more to it than that, I think that neuroinflammation plays an important part in the beginnings of CRPS and the spread of it.. there are more studys that when put together make up the big picture.
Hi Sandel, Thank you for the article- I agree with you. 15 years ago I had two tumors removed from breast and underarm lymph area. Right after the surgery, my arm swelled up. and the surgeons partner withdrew lots of fluid with a syringe. It was lime green. He did this at least 3 times. So one said the green color represents inflammation or infection. I've read on here that others had lime green color of fluid build up that needed to be withdrawn with syringe. That was the beginning of my RSD. It then turned into frozen shoulder (really RSD) Thank you so much for your research. I have been researching anti-oxidants, superfoods, etc. In fact our last RSD meeting here in Phoenix, we had a nutrionist that spoke about anti-oxidants superfoods. It was really good. Thanks again, and take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sandel (12-05-2009)