View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 03:55 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Vasculitis is an inflammation of the blood vessels.

The only hints I have seen are from Dr. Cohen...that link I gave you before. Most of what I have seen about this toxicity is that it is "irreversible"... but then, no one gives details about trying things to help either. Dr. Cohen is the only one who has posted some things people have sent him.

The Levaquin is related to Cipro. Here is the wiki on that explaining toxicity of Cipro (I would assume it is similar).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciprofloxacin

The citrulline removes ammonia from muscle metabolism that builds up. I started it to help my blood pressure...and it is working, but slowly. My pressure was much better at the doctor's yesterday. (I've been using it about 6wks). Body builders use it too.

I found this information at Dr. Ignarro's website:
http://www.drignarro.com/

Acetyl Carnitine will help with some muscle issues too.

My c-reactive protein really jumped with this root canal I've been fighting with. Its been a terrible month for me. I had just had a test of 1.0, and it changed to 1.5 .. Doctor said it was most likely the root canal inflammation. I have to have it redone in 6mos.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote