View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default roll call

I suppose this is Roll Call for today, 9/14/06? Liz, you have been a busy little bee and I guess we all need to get on the stick and take up some slack and help you out.

Roll Call can be started by anybody, anytime after 12:01 a.m. Is that right? Well if not somebody just tell me ok?

Anyway, if Liz wants to thats fine too. I had missed roll call because it sorta kept us all up to date in a way with what was happening with us. If we just wanta say hi, say Hi

OK, Mz Curious, behave yourself and take care of your body cause we aren't as young as we used to be. I hope the pain has gone POOF.

I am running late for an appointment and if I start calling names I will surely miss someone. I'll wish all of you a good day and hope pain levels are lower today for everybody.

I still have a pretty bad headache, but I got off on the wrong foot yesterday with my meds. and by morning I realized I had left some of the important ones off all together. Trying to make amends without over medicating

I am also concerned about MIL. She is in a NH, has Alzheimer's and isn't doing too good lately. There is such a fine line concerning her medications, getting the ones that help her with the aggressive behavour and treat her psyical problems all at the same time. So so sad for all concerned.

Well I didn't mean to write and book and I need to run to get myself together for this meeting. Here's hoping all have a good day. my love, Jo
JoJo6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote