Thread: Talking frankly
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 11:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I have attempted suicide more than a dozen times, I have even been arrested for it! I have tried so many different ways and so many times it seems ridiculous to me now, especially writing it down!

I suffered from suicide tendencies for many, many years and I was frequently trying it! but...

Something happened! my Mum died!! it was so shocking to me that I tried to commit suicide! again!

I became so much more ill in that way than I'd ever been! but, I had also just got married, just before I found out my Mum was ill I finally had gotten a life! a man who loved me!

I, for some reason became much worse with my mental health when I met him because of my Mums illness! it all seemed to happen at once!

Anyway, no-one ever thought I would get better, but, I did! and I have! I wouldn't dream of ending my life now! OMG! not at all!! I don't even know who that person was? but my point is, you CAN get passed it and STOP IT!! you can even stop thinking about it!

I know you think you can't right now, but, you need to change something, something very big in your life! like where you live? who you live with? how you live? you need to change something, and when you do, it will also change the way you think! but you have to change something big!!

I could talk more about it, and I'd like to! but, I need to sleep now.

Best wishes to all and I wish great strength to those who need it!
Lacey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (11-27-2009), bizi (11-29-2009), Brokenfriend (11-27-2009), reyn (11-27-2009), thelonely1 (11-28-2009), waves (12-30-2009), wishnomore (09-08-2010)