View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:03 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMCPMC View Post
My belief I am under the control of the consultant for MG and not GP nor Accident and Emergency.
Therefore met registrar told him my problems,cried a little and got a movement foreward.
I am back to mestinon 4 * 60mg during the day,nothing at night
Predisone 60mg in the morning .
Realised when I was in A&e on sunday It had started working the day before .
All the chest pressure was coming when walking from the fact that my neck muscles at the back of my neck are weak giving rise to pressure being put on all other muscles that can hold the head up.
Got agreement to use a soft neck collar to support my head until my next appointment on Seventh december .it is working well.
no mestinon problems .
Predisone quite obviously working well but leaving me open to numerous infections.
FOT TO MENTION THE PREDISONE WILL NOT LETME SLEEP EITHER AND FOR TWO DAYS THERE DID NOT GET ONE HOUR .
EVENTUALLY HAD TO TAKE SLEEPING TABLET LAST NIGHT ZOPICIONE 7.5MG.
SLEPT PORBABLY WITH NO REM SLEEP AS I HAVE NO DREAMS THIS MORNING BUT THE TIREDNESS IS MUCH REDUCED.
i KNOW i HAVE SLEEP APNIA FROM A HERNIA OPERATION TWENTY YEARS AGO.
I WAKE NORMALLY FREQUENTLY BEFORE THIS CONDITION AND CANNOT BREATHE BECAUSE THE LITTLE FLAP ENTRANCE TO MY LUNGS HAS STUCK DOWN AND STOPPED ME BREATHING.
I USED TO JUMP OUT OF BED IN BREATHING CRISI GARGLE SOME WATER AND IT WOULD RETURN CANNOT DO THAT NOW SO MY WIFE WATCHES ME AND HAS WATER WAITING .BIG STRIAN ON HER AS SHE ALSO DOES CLASS ROOM ASSISTANT DURING THE DAY KIDS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS .WATERFORN THREE NGHTS 5-9 EACH WEEK MINIMUM.
NEEDS HER SLEEP.
PMCPMC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote