View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:35 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Ali, and Sarah, I thank you both so much for your response(s)!

I suppose and can see, that you both figure, that I'm trying to look for the correct words to put what I'm trying to say, together here.

I can certainly be "slow" that way.....

I want to be on a positive "note", and certainly wish the best for everyone. I know how difficult it can be, after 26 years of this. Yet, as often as I feel like just "giving up", if and when I do, my body rejects that notion, and, it won't let me sleep! I've got to get moving, and doing something!

I think, that sometimes our bodies just want to "reject" this illness and try to fix it it's own way. Ever think that?
Well, I don't know for sure, but, one thing I know is, if I sit around all day, my body is NOT happy. I (my carcass) has been used to hard work, since I was very young! I'm 53 now, I watched my father go into diabetes, a little older than I am now, then a heart attack induced by the medication. He quit it all, and got back to work. (Made the rest of us a nervous wreck). But, I think often, that we set a "tone" or "tempo" for our bodies young, and we've got to keep that up! I may be completely wrong, but, I don't see a thing wrong, with walking to the store for some small sundry items daily, or, walking the dog, like that.
If we don't go out, and talk (b***h) to ourselves, and be one of "those people", who's gonna do it?

pete

asb
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (12-02-2009)