View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 02:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I agree...

with you all!! Yes, we must continue to stay active..but to the degree that our bodies limit us to..indidually.... but yes.. push the mark as not to freeze up.. Some can continue the fast pace working life style.. others must call it quits after giving the fast pace life the ole scouts try but be sure to go for a walk each day and move about... just as RSD pain affects us differently .. depending on the area of our body that is affected... it also dictates our life styles and it also depends on how quickly it spreads.. if it does.. some it does rather quickly... so we have to react differently... I am one of those who always said.. I will never give in.. but now.. I am having to give in as I am getting tired... it is a daily struggle.. I am only re-evaluating my pace and taking back a notch as it is for the best..for me. I tip my hat to those who can manitain the fast life and not bending.. but time does take its toll and so does RSD.. that is why we all need eachother here.. staying steady for eachother... sounding praise for the good things or tilting our ear and listen attentively for eachother when life with RSD becomes a bit more than we bargained for... we have great support and friends here! Mostly we need eachother..

Keep smilin....
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-28-2009), Kakimbo (12-02-2009), loretta (11-27-2009), SandyS (11-27-2009)