View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 11:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just took Tom to a DAN! doctor Monday. (Eventually, I'll get around to posting about it.) We're going to run a bunch of blood, urine, hair, and stool tests and then bump up his vitamin regimen and go from there. Anyway, he wants Tom to start on digestive enzymes after we get the tests done. He recommended Houston Enzymes (Zyme Prime, No Fenol, and AFP Peptizyde). 1 capsule of each at the start of every meal. Tom is 38 pounds.

I haven't gotten around to looking at prices. His DAN! doctor has a nice list of supplements he wants to start Tom on, and he said he'll sell them to us at a discount. The one supplement he did sell us that day, I looked up and he sold it to us $4 cheaper than online. (We've never done digestive enzymes, so I can't help you with what to expect. I forgot to ask at our appointment.)
Mom to Samantha (10), Claire (9), and Tom (7). Tom is developmentally delayed with poor vision, lousy fine motor skills and epilepsy. His seizures are pretty well controlled through diet - dairy-free, gluten-free, rice-free, and coconut-free.
RathyKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote