View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 05:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Book 5 categories for WPC posters

The five categories for the Living with Parkinson's posters are:

1--Educational & Awareness Raising Programs

For example, posters might showcase activities to raise the profile of Parkinson's in your local community or to draw public attention to Young Onset Parkinson's Disease.

2--Government Advocacy/Campaigns/ Public Policy

For example, posters in this category might highlight campaigns to increase public funding for Parkinson's research or to reduce the cost of access to medication.

3--Living Healthier with PD

For example, posters might emphasize the benefits of exercise for people living with Parkinson's or the importance of diet.

4--Influencing research through fundraising, clinical trials, grassroots campaigns

For example, campaigns to achieve more involvement in research for the patient community or activities linked to specific potential medicaments.

5--Other

If it doesn't fit above 4 subjects, please submit under ‘Other'

The Review Committee will be directed to reject abstracts for the following causes:
-Plagiarism
-Marketing
-Subject unrelated to Parkinson's
-Does not meet basic requirements

WPC only accepts original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or of the group. Should plagiarism be detected by the software, the abstract will be rejected.

This isn't the life I wished for, but it is the life I have. So I'm doing my best.
jeanb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (11-27-2009)