View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Who could ever forget?

Toadie,

Immeasurable pleasure remembering you. "Memories" seems to make our friendships somehow past. You, and others here--you know who you are, all of you--are alive in me today. You are part of who I am. Not a memory.

I guess places and events are memories and all of mine with you are precious--even talking to you on the phone in KY when you called for directions to Carol's house after driving straight from NY alone for our wedding to surprise us! I was so mad at you for wearing yourself out and taking those risks, but so happy you were there. Seeing you on your stoop in winter reminds me of our great visit. How is Johnnie doing? Sigh, I guess memories fondly felt are good.

I am so glad Jennifer and Chris have gotten married--or really, what that implies, that they are happily extending your family. And that you have a granddaughter--who looks like her grandmother I may say. You sound content, which makes me smile.

How is your PD? Have things been going well or not? Remember what I told you once and like to remind everyone occasionally: when you don't hear from me or any parkie for a long time, don't assume you are forgotten or any less loved, it is just that we are, well, we are parkies and you know what I mean by that. We try...

And your post got me back on to Neuro talk at least for one post. I occasionally rear my ugly head here, but I have to thank Carey for letting us know that you had posted and that people were walking down memory lane. It's good to walk with y'all. Greg sends his regards...and more.
aj04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote