View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone Happy Belated Thanksgiving. I am going to see my doctor about this new spread. I am so fortunate to find people like all of you who take the time to respond. Thank you I know I read some where that RSD will spread like from ankle to foot or ankle to calf to knee. From what Im reading I believe I have a jumper on my hands. With that said I going to have to pick up the PT a little higher and see what happens. I am fortunate that I am able to do PT in an endless pool that can be heated to 90 degrees. I can do many different exercises including swimming against the current. I like it because it gives a good work out that is low impact in WARM water. I was only going two days a week but now I'm going to increase to three times a week. To fight this demon off the best I know how. I have been taking the fish oil and I think it is helping. we are thinking about increasing our dose Does anyone happen to know what a good dosage is for fish oil? My next concern is that my toes are beginning to curl in and I dont know what to do about that. But anyway I would like to thank everyone who contributed. you people are awesome Thanx krank
krank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (11-28-2009)