Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 04:46 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! and thank you

Yes, I am referring to stem cell treatments. They generally go to Germany or Costa Rica, and that thing that they get injected into their spine are there own cells

It has been around for more than a decade now ( I have been following news for more than 6 years) I never heard of any death, not effect at most.
For what I know about China it was a scam, is was about a doctor that promised something that wasn't true.
The person who told you about that patient, do they know the real cause of death?

The reason as to why they are not regulated in many countries are to many, but just to name a few: politics, money, catholics (Vatican), ethical issues and more

It is true that you don't know for sure anything, but it is for sure that there are millions of cases of experimental treatments that saved lives and unfortunately I can't wait another 10 years, mom is now 63
I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for years and I can say that it is absolutely disgusting and sad. Life has no value if you don't make them any money. Is the worst industry that you can ever imagine

I wouldn't say "plain and simple". Unfortunately, he fact that a treatment is not done (or done) here it doesn't mean that is effective or not. Again, due to many issues (politics specially) americans loose to many opportunities. There are many many countries besides the US and many of those countries are much more advance in other areas, is just that, sometimes, we think we are the best at everything and that we are the only country in the planet

I don't want to gamble with my mom's health, if I know that there is any treatment that will help, I wouldn't hesitate.
My mom is not american, and in order to qualify for those treatments you have to be native

But I will look into that in her country, thank you!
flor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote