View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I have been on the web sites buying for grandson and Katie, I also had some Amazon purchases. I use a few sites called slickdeals.net, cheapcheapcheap.com. From there I found the items for grandson. Qvc had the point and shoot camera for Katie with 3 payments. I found Yankee Candle had BOGO with $5 shipping for some DIL gift, and one for me.

Husband took me to Staples for media storage. I needed an external storage, flash drives, and SD cards for the camera's.

I stopped in Walmart for frames, but the line also was wrapped around the store.LOL, I ran into my son there too. We went up to Lowes and got some supplies 60% off. At Lowes I found a Little Helper carpenter set for my grandson.
Stopped by Kmart. I wanted one of the small branch trees with clear lights on it for the yard. Tried to find an Angel, I just could not find anything,
Soooo sore I can barely move.

Tomorrow if the wind dies down we will hang some display lights.
Inside, I have things sorted to get rid of, and storage boxes to fill. Lots more to do though.

Today the son is taking us to Steam Town train Holiday display and lights at the Scranton Park that you drive through.
Better get some more zzzzz's.
Have a good one,
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (11-29-2009), Mari (11-28-2009), waves (11-28-2009)