View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 02:28 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I dont feel good today (I better not be getting my dad's cold!) and my jammies (t-shirt and sweats) dont even feel comfy to me.

I'm numb in both shoulders and across the chest, and the collar of my t-shirt keeps feeling like it's strangling me, even tho I know it's not really.

I think the increased numbness in the shoulders and chest, at least on the right side, are because I sprained my neck, and it's been a pain (in the neck) keeping the swelling down and controlling the pain...so I'm guessing that it's setting off the MSish symptoms. (hope it's just the sprain ticking off the MS and not anything horrible like a massive exacerbation about to happen...my doctor didnt even touch me or look at my neck when I went to see him about the sprain...wasted the $$$ on the appointment then.)

My legs were burning last night and the only thing that helps is putting heavy socks on them. Toes are sweating, and still tingling, but at least the socks seem to be helping some. I cant wear my new shoes (SAS shoes) with the heavy socks on tho...

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote