Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi CZ,

Like Michael, I don't contribute to all of the threads. It's hard for a person to do them all when they can't sit at the computer for too long. I just spent a month off of here to get to feeling better and regroup with my Drs. and my health issues. A lot of us do go off when we aren't feeling our best.

I didn't see the threads of yours either. I did see where you went in and took them off and was wondering why.

The people on here are really good about answering what they can. A couple of years ago, I wouldn't have said that but now we have a lot of good people on here that will answer what they can.

I don't start threads much due to my health issues not always being about RSD. I have asked a couple of questions and got no answers so I just assumed it was out of the rhelm of what the people would know about it. Other times I do get help on non related threads.

I noticed too it seems a lot of people are off of here and have been off for awhile. They come and go until they can get to feeling better or get their life in order otherwise.

I'm sorry you feel you didn't get the answers you wanted on the thread but put them back on and give people here the time to answer them. Some times it takes days for some post to get answers.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CZZ74 (12-10-2009)