View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Rick, you have done amazing work on PD for years. And your dance helped launch my site; would have been silly without it. But your research is tough sledding for me because I was absent the day they taught science in school; as one of my closest friends said, "born ignorant; learned nothing since".
I wish you could write me a prescription like a doctor would. Take the yellow pills and the little white ones and the big white ones. I took the pills for four years without knowing their names. Silly names anyway - I thought Mirapex was a mountain in the Alps. I have always avoided paying attention to diet, vitamins, etc., preferring to pretend that none of this is really happening, reality is a crutch, there but for the grace of God go I... hey wait a minute! "There Go I" has in fact already gone. Reality is persistent. They weren't joking about progressive degeneration, although I feel offended that they call it "progressive". If that's progressive, I would rather be reactionary. Right now I don't feel so good. Don't read too good neither. And I went to get the mail and the doorknob came off in my hand, which alarms my superstition genes. Is there a "Rick's PD plan for Dummies"? A mixture of vitamins and things? They say listen to your own body but I really prefer to pretend it's actually not mine; just a mix-up at the coat check-in.
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote